Sunday 2 February 2014

Polish Party January: January blues

Hi all, i have had very little time recently to do my nails which really makes me sad. However things seem to be slowing down a little so I am hoping to get back on 

So its that time of the month again Polish Party.This month the theme was January blues which pretty much left us open to do anything.

I decided to try a technique that i havn't done before using my fan brush. 

Here is what I did:


To create this look I put drops of polish onto a piece of paper and the dipped my fan brush into each colour in turn and moved the brush from one side of my nails to the other starting with the darkest colour. I am still not sure if i really like this manicure but i will try the technique again using different colours. 

here is what I used for this manicure:


Thanks for looking i hope you enjoy this as much as I enjoyed creating it.

Sarah x 

No comments:

Post a Comment